WLAN Solutions Principal Engineer
Provide Professional Services to MSA Systems Clients to design, architecture, plan, implementation and testing of enterprise network and mobility solutions. Hands on design and configuration of WLANs, LANs & WANs, incorporating best practices and industry standard tools to tune and optimize Systems for immediate Customer use.
MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key field mobility solutions, warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as the related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of HighJump WMS, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
- WLAN Solutions Principal Engineer provides professional services to MSA Systems Clients to design, architecture, plan, implementation and testing of enterprise network and mobility solutions. Hands on design and configuration of WLANs, LANs & WANs, incorporating best practices and industry standard tools to tune and optimize Systems for immediate Customer use.
- Professional Services Projects to Design, Architect, Deploy AAA & NAC systems for secure access and control of Mobility Networks; and Network Performance Monitoring & Management Systems.
- Perform WLAN and RF Design & Site Surveys for major accounts for 802.11 g/a/n/ac, mesh networks, wireless VoIP, including security, authentication & related protocols for WPA2 enterprise, ~.1x, EAP-PEAP and EAP-TLS, Radius, DNS, Microsoft AD, LDAP.
- Incorporation of best practices regarding documentation, testing, network monitoring and administration.
- Utilize excellent listening skills and strong written and spoken communications skills to enhance efficient project deliveries.
- Analysis, architecture, design and support of Aruba networks
- Analysis, architecture, design and support of Cisco Networks
- Analysis, architecture, design and support of Meraki Networks
- Analysis, architecture, design and support of Xirrus Networks
- Experience developing and implementing Mobility & BYOD networks & strategies.
- Experience developing and implementing wired and wireless Access & Control Systems (Aruba ClearPass, Cisco ISE, Bradford)
- Understanding of MDM technologies and vendors (Airwatch, MobileIron, GOOD) & integration with other AAA & NAC Solutions
- In-depth knowledge of general networking and security technologies
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Customer focused and results oriented
- 25-40% Travel
- Experience with Juniper Networks
- Experience installing and maintaining VMWare, Linux Systems
- Experience with Firewalls (Juniper, Cisco, Aruba, Check Point, Palo Alto) in live Networks
- Experience with Switches and Routers (Juniper, Cisco, Aruba) in a Production Environment
- Experience with Cloud based Systems /Solutions
- Experience with HTML, XML and web services development; SQL and databases
- Experience in working with Cisco IOS networking devices is desired.
- BSCS/EE or equivalent required; Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Check Point, Citrix, F5, Aruba Certifications
- Consulting Experience
- West Coast location preferable.
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (408) 252-9000 or email your information and resume to email@example.com
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.