Bringing Technology to Every Corner
At MSA Systems a Wireless Engineer gets the advantage of getting to travel to many locations and help many different types of businesses create and manage wireless network infrastructures.
MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key field mobility solutions, warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as the related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of HighJump WMS, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
- Perform WLAN and RF site surveys enterprise accounts in addition to planning, design, implementation and optimization services for Wireless Mesh and 802.11 WLAN networks comprised of technologies that include Wireless LAN Controllers or Autonomous AP’s and IP networking and switching protocols.
- Knowledge or experience in 802.11x protocols desired
- 802.1x EAP-PEAP and EAP-TLS protocols
- Minimum 5-year working experience in networking industry
- Experience designing and deploying key WLAN applications including Secure Mobility, Voice over WLAN, Location Based Services, and Wireless Guest Access
- Familiar with networking protocols: Bridging, VLAN, NAT, routing, TCP/IP, DHCP, SSL, HTTP/HTTPS
- Current certifications in Microsoft, Cisco, Aruba, HP or equivalent is a Major plus (CCNA, CWNA, CCNP, CWNP)
- Able to comprehend and configure firewall policy configurations
- Good verbal and written communication skills, outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, and ability to confidently engage with the customer at all staff levels
- Ability to travel on short notice as well as for extended periods of time
- Not afraid of heights
- Project Management
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (408) 252-9000 or email your information and resume to email@example.com
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.