As an Integration Specialist and a project team member, you will be responsible for configuring, managing and troubleshooting the integration of multiple eCommerce, Cloud ERP and WMS systems that make up a cloud business eco system.
Work You’ll Do
As a core member of our team, you work within an engagement team to create software solutions that help our clients solve key operational workflow problems. You won’t work alone. You’ll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You’ll engage in:
- Creating Effective and Scalable Solutions
- Troubleshoot and triage reported issues within the solution with a focus on integration
- Lead the integration project activities with internal and external team members
The Team: Professional Services Systems Integration
At QStock, systems integration specialists and consultants help clients deploy and manage our Cloud Warehouse Management Solution (WMS), from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment,
Consultants in our Systems Integration practice are required to have 6 to 8 years of relevant experience generally consisting of the following :
- 4 years of relevant technical experience in an ERP (i.e. Sage Intacct/X3, SAP B1, Navision, Great Plains…) OR Multi-channel WMS environment
- 2+ year of experience with cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure OR Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 2+ years of experience with Ecommerce Platforms (Shopify, Amazon, Magento etc.) setup and integration
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience with Middleware software and implementations.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with REST Architecture and comfort reading and understanding HTML, XML JSON.
- Testing, including all phases: System, Integration, and Performance Testing and ensuring traceability
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key field mobility solutions, warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as the related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of HighJump WMS, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (650) 255-4353 or email your information and resume to email@example.com
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.