As a Technology Consultant and a project team member, you will be responsible for consulting, analyzing, configuring and managing the integration of multiple eCommerce, Cloud ERP and WMS systems that make up a cloud business eco system.
Work You’ll Do
As a core member of our team, you work within an engagement team to create software solutions that help our clients solve key operational workflow problems. You won’t work alone. You’ll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You’ll engage in:
- Requirements gathering and Management
- Joint Application Design Sessions
- Creating Effective and Scalable Solutions
- Troubleshoot and triage reported issues within the solution
- Lead process reviews and application configuration discussions with clients
The Team: Professional Services Systems Integration
At QStock, systems integration specialists and consultants help clients deploy and manage our Cloud Warehouse Management Solution (WMS), from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment.
Consultants in our Systems Integration practice are required to have 8 to 10 years of relevant experience generally consisting of the following :
- 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience in a WMS or mid-tier ERP environment
- 1+ year of experience with cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure OR Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Ecommerce Platforms (Shopify, Amazon, Magento etc.)
- 2 years of experience in requirements analysis and performing current state system analysis in Order management and or supply chain functional areas
- 2 years of experience in translating requirements into optimized designs, and identifying design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort, performance and operations
- 2 years of experience in the implementation phases (business or technical) for custom or packaged applications.
- A willingness to travel 30 to 40% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience with MVC patterns
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall or RUP Methodologies
- Testing, including all phases: System, Integration, and Performance Testing and ensuring traceability
- Exposure to REST Architecture and comfort reading and understanding HTML, XML JSON
- Experience with Middleware implementations.
- Experience delivering and documenting processes in Microsoft Visio
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience conducting interviews and documenting requirements
- Experience leading design sessions and defining future state processes
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key field mobility solutions, warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as the related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of HighJump WMS, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (650) 255-4353 or email your information and resume to email@example.com
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.