Track and Protect Your Valuable Assets with Affordable RFID Technology.
Managing, tracking, and protecting your school assets is easier and more affordable than ever before with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, from MSA Systems, Inc. RFID tags, handheld readers, and software make it easy to track, locate, and secure valuable assets, without needing to manually scan barcodes or maintain spreadsheets and paperwork. You can use RFID to find, track, and manage computers, laptops, mobile devices, and audio/visual equipment. You can save thousands of dollars in losses and theft by streamlining and automating your school asset management with error-free tracking and monitoring.
Download Our Free Reports
RFID 101: Using RFID to Manage School Assets and Achieve Huge Savings
Learn more about the latest developments and strategies for using RFID to track, manage, and protect school assets, improve campus security and efficiency, and automatically monitor attendance.
School IT Staff:
The IT Guide to RFID Solutions for Schools
Get an overview of the technology behind RFID, its advantages over barcoding, and how your school can easily and affordable implement the latest locationing technologies for IT asset management, campus security, and much more.
Benefits of RFID for Private Schools
Automate Your Asset Management and Protection
- Track and locate assets throughout your campus
- Avoid loss or theft of valuable school property
- Control access to assets with RFID tags, readers, and software
- Eliminate spreadsheets and manual tracking by your staff
- Use Wi-Fi to retrieve and transmit data in real time
Streamline Your Asset Administration and Save Money
- Save thousands of dollars in losses and theft
- Lower your costs by reducing labor and administration
- Eliminate errors caused by manual tracking
- Reduce time and labor for your faculty and staff
- Streamline your school operations with automated processes
- Get affordable, real-time, and room-level visibility into your assets
Advantages of RFID vs. Barcodes
- RFID technology automates data collection and vastly reduces human effort and error
- RFID supports remote, long-range tag reading with no line-of-sight or item-by-item scans required
- Scanners can read multiple RFID tags simultaneously, offering huge increases in efficiency
- All RFID tags within range can be detected instantly and matched with information in your database
- Assets can be cross-referenced against assigned locations and recorded as present, missing, or relocated
- Active RFID is available to track the movement of assets in real time with pinpoint accuracy
- Available scanners support both RFID and barcoding so you can upgrade at your own pace
Get Free Expert Consultation
Since 1996, MSA Systems, Inc. has been a leader in wireless technology solutions including barcoding and RFID, wireless networking, system integrations, custom software, and IT services. We serve public and private schools, educators, and private sector companies, and our clients include [INSERT K-12 EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY, AND CORPORATE CLIENT EXAMPLES HERE]. We are committed to working with you to help you tackle your toughest technology challenges and deliver affordable, high-performance wireless solutions to meet your unique needs. As part of this mission, we have partnered with Zebra Technologies, a global leader in RFID and wireless networking, to offer free consultation to help you evaluate your asset management needs and explore the best options for reducing asset theft and loss while achieving greater efficiency for your school.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and learn more about the advantages of RFID and how you can start saving money with the latest in asset management solutions.