BarTender is available in three editions that address a wide range of features and user requirements: Enterprise, Professional, and Basic. This software package offers a blend of user-friendly features with flexibilty to customize and manage your labels:
- Ease of use:a few quick mouse motions are all it takes to combine bar codes, text and graphics into professional quality labels. And moving and resizing objects on your labels is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Exceptional design flexibility: gives you total control over your label’s appearance, including the type and size of text, bar codes and graphics. Place objects exactly where you want them and control rotation as precisely as 1 degree. You’re limited only by your imagination.
- Latest Windows technology: strict adherence to Microsoft’s official user-interface guidelines, means if you’ve used just one other Windows program you’re ready to start designing labels.
- High-precision on-screen display: the design mode gives you an extraordinarily accurate “real-time” view of your label. There is also a Print Preview mode that even reads your external data sources, so it can display exactly how your labels are going to look before you print them. That means you can design more quickly without wasting labels.
- “Instant” bar codes: the toolbox gives you instant access to an extensive set of predefined bar code components. “Drag and drop” bar codes into your label designs using a single, quick mouse motion. Use our predefined components “as is” or customize as desired.
- Import and export graphics: it’s easy to add company logos and pictures of products. BarTender supports most major graphic formats. You can also export bar codes for use in other software packages.
- Advanced, customizable serialization: generate anything from the simplest serial numbers to the most advanced, totally custom serialization sequences. Increment or decrement by any interval and specify any rollover threshold and restart value. Choose from numeric, alpha, or a variety of predefined alphanumeric character sets. Even specify your own totally custom sequences.