Applications allowed the users to assign and complete work orders on their handheld devices. The application included fields such as craft person assignment, work description, floor, room code and problem type, which allowed their facility managers to quickly view the details about the job. The application was designed on a per user basis so users have access only to data the business administrator allows them to see. Our mobile solution includes all the administration tools a successful mobility project requires, including support for sophisticated scheduling, dynamic mobile worker assignment, GPS and device status monitoring and more.
Four Reasons Mobile Field Solutions Can Rapidly Reduce Costs:
- Reducing Maintenance, Miles, and Labor from Route Optimization
- Eliminate Overtime from Manual Documentation
- Precise Inventory via Barcode Scanning
- Eliminate Duplicate Data Entry and Re-keying Errors
MobileFrame’s platform because it eliminates custom programming through an intuitive, user friendly point-and-click desktop, enabling customers to easily deploy sophisticated custom mobile applications. With integrated intelligent networking, prioritized synchronization, remote device management and remote software updates all built into one software platform, MobileFrame significantly streamlines mobile application development, deployment and administration. Our code-free enterprise mobility platform enables businesses to easily create, deploy and administer sophisticated custom mobile applications. This allows electronic data collection and managed workflow to be seamlessly integrated from the field to backend systems, providing mobile workers with real-time access to the data they need and ensuring that backend systems remain fully up-to-date with the latest field data. Our mobile field service solution integrates intelligent networking with a thick client so mobile workers can perform their duties regardless of whether a network connection is available.
Key Benefits of Going Mobile
Paper-based processes are inefficient and error-prone. Adopting an electronic solution will boost productivity and efficiency while reducing costs. Some general benefits of mobile solutions include:
- Increase number of jobs performed, customers visited, etc
- Eliminate manual data entry and data transcription errors, reducing clerical data entry costs
- Provide real-time access to data in the field, ensuring workers have the information they need, when they need it
- Reduce invoice and accounts receivable lag time
- Improve customer service
- Increase time spent in the field by eliminating the need to return to the office to complete paperwork
- Increase efficiency and productivity of field workers