- Barcode Scanners
- Fixed Scanners
- Handheld Scanners
- Wearable Scanners
- Cold Storage
- Mobile Devices
- Printer Applicators
- RFID Products
- Barcode Scanners
- Labels and Media
- Turnkey Solutions
- Financial Integration
- RFID Solutions
- Produce Traceability Solution
- Public Sector Solutions
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Technical Services
Zebra R110Xi RFID Printer
Built on the solid, tested XiIIIPlus platform, the R110Xi—for four-inch labels-- offers an unprecedented level of on-demand printing flexibility in tag placement as well as unique features such as XML for seamless integration into enterprise systems, automatic calibration, flexible inlay positioning, multiple power levels, statistics tracking, easier RFID programming and more detailed information through the front panel display. The R110Xi features the ThingMagic RFID reader module which offers the flexibility needed to guarantee a simple, cost-free upgrade path to emerging RFID protocols. The R110Xi supports currently available protocols, including EPC Gen 1 Class 1, EPC Gen 1 Class 0, EPC Gen 2 Class 1, Matrics 0+, ISO18000-06, and Philips UCODE 1.19. Because the printer/encoder is firmware upgradeable to support new protocols, users are assured that they can seamlessly upgrade to future RFID protocols as needed.
Implement instant, measurable improvements in operating efficiency, accuracy, and supply chain visibility with Zebra’s RFID smart label and wristband printing/encoding solutions. Choose from one of the broadest RFID product portfolios in the world. Whether you need high frequency (HF) or long-distance, ultrahigh-frequency (UHF) support, Zebra offers a range of high-performance, industrial/ commercial and compact desktop printer/encoders to match your application and environment.
• Automatic inlay position calibration—Only from Zebra! Saves users the time and frustration of manually calculating the inlay program position on new labels.
• Multiple RFID power settings—Users can adjust the RF power in response to various RFID protocols, transponder designs and sizes. This feature gives user’s unprecedented flexibility to accommodate tighter-pitch transponders.
• Flexible inlay placement—A Zebra exclusive since our very first printer/encoder, this feature lets users keep label formats intact while ensuring higher read rates.
• Models for 4- and 6-inch label widths—Gives users the flexibility to print and encode most popular label and transponder sizes. Zebra’s is the first 6-inch printer/encoder.
• Easier programming—The Zebra Programming Language is now even better! We streamlined it to make it more intuitive and easier to use while ensuring continued support to legacy ZPL applications.
• Front panel display offers more detailed information on tag data, error status and self-test, ensuring that support personnel have the information they need to optimize production and get the maximum quality output from each roll of smart labels.
• Flash upgradeable—Assures maximum flexibility for upgradeability to future RFID protocols and evolving features.
• Faster throughput—Eliminated back feed for RFID batches and faster VOID printing means better overall smart label printing performance.